- Updated On:
- December 24, 2020
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- 1,841 ft2
- Year Built: 1984
- Partial view over Happy Valley Racecourse and buildings in the surrounding area.
- Great location with walking distance to local bars, restaurants, bank, post office and the newly renovated Fusion Park n Shop supermarket.
- Variety of local transport options with Happy Valley tram terminal, many bus routes and taxi’s available.
- Fabulous duplex, penthouse apartment with internal access to own private roof terrace.
- Dark floors, neutral decor and high end finish throughout.
- Spacious, combined living and dining area opening to a full-length balcony through three sliding doors.
- The internal staircase leads to the bedrooms on the upper level.
- Very large master bedroom suite with walk-in closet and an abundance of concealed built-in storage, opening to a walkthrough study area and leading to the master ensuite bathroom.
- Luxury master bathroom with separate freestanding shower and jacuzzi bathtub with a wall-mounted TV.
- Good size second and third bedrooms can accommodate double beds and wardrobes.
- Open kitchen equipped with three-ring electric hob, range hood, built-in oven, wine fridge and freestanding double fridge freezer.
- Guest bathroom with freestanding shower and storage under the sink basin.
- Guest powder room accessed from the living area with concealed door to an additional storage room under the stairs.
- Maid’s room with bunk beds, storage and own bathroom accessed through the open kitchen.
- FURNITURE MOVED, UNFURNISH
- The private roof terrace is accessed via an internal staircase and is fully furnished with outdoor furniture for both lounging and dining.
- Built-in outdoor utility area with sink basin, fridge and gas barbeque, ideal for parties and family gatherings.
- Utility room on the private roof terrace accommodates the separate washer and dryer machines.
- Full-length balcony accessed from the living and dining room.